Need an answer, have a question?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Question 1, How do I engage Next Level Analytix?
- Question 2, Is there a minimum number of consulting hours that I need to purchase?
- Question 3, Do the consulting hours expire?
- Question 4, What is the difference between the basic pricing and the volume pricing?
- Question 5, Can we be billed for the services?
- Question 6, Will you provide references?
Yes, the minimum number of hours is four. This means that if we have a web conference session that lasts 1 hour, you will be charged for 4 hours.
Yes, the consulting hours are good for one year from the date of purchase. After 365 days the consulting hours will expire.
Answer 4: What is the difference between the basic pricing and the volume pricing?
The basic pricing is for clients that need less than 20 hours of consulting. If a client purchased 10 hours, then they could use those hours in 4 hour blocks. The basic rate would be in affect because the overall hours purchased is under 20. If a client purchased 20 hours, then they could also use those hours in 4 hour blocks. But they would be given the volume rate. Note: In order to get the volume rate, you must purchase 20+ hours at one time. You cannot purchase 4 hour blocks and then accrue the volume rate after 10 blocks of 4.
Absolutely! The billing terms are Net 30. For regular clients we bill services at the end of the month.
Yes. We can put you in touch with a reference.